Data protection declaration
For SD Performance GmbH, compliance with data protection laws is not just a legal obligation, it also represents a matter of trust. Therefore, by means of the following data protection policy, we wish to inform you in a transparent manner of the type, scope and purpose of the personal data which is gathered from you and processed within this Internet presence, as well as your rights.
The data protection controller / processing body is the company.
SD Performance GmbH
p +49 841 1380 68 - 0
f +49 841 1380 68 - 50
Managing Director: Andreas Schüßler
Accessing the websites - processing of personal data and type and purpose of use
When you access our websites, you transfer data to our web server via your Internet browser (due to technical necessity). The following data is processed in the server logfiles during a continued connection in order to communicate between your Internet browser and our webserver:
- The site from which the file was requested - referrer URL
- The name of the file
- The date and time of the request
- A description of the type of web browser used / browser version and operating system
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Access status (file transferred, file not found etc)
- Data quantity transferred
For technical reasons (accessing the website), this data is saved by us for a short time. It is not possible for us to use this data to trace individual persons. After a maximum of 7 days, the IP addresses are deleted or anonymized.
The data is only evaluated for internal statistical purposes and does not allow us to trace your person. No comparison with other data inventories takes place.
The named data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a proper and seamless establishment to the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of the website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Additional administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is represented by the data gathering purposes listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the gathered data in order to attempt to trace your person.
You can visit the website without providing personal information.
Information which is connected to the specific end device being used is stored in the cookie. However, this does not mean that we can obtain direct knowledge of your identity. Cookies do not contain any personal data and cannot therefore be assigned directly to a user.
Cookie name ARRAffinity provider: snazzymaps.com - type HTTP - during session
Description of purpose of cookies: The cookie is used to distribute website traffic across multiple servers, in order to optimize the response times.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are saved on your computer or that you are always informed before a new cookie is set. Each browser administers the cookie settings differently. The help menu of your browser describes how you can de-activate cookies or alter settings (see also technical notice at the end of this data protection declaration). The full de-activation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all of the functions of our website or that the websites may take longer to load.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the named purposes of safeguarding our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Data when using our contact form
Should you send us a message via our contact form, you can also use a pseudonym instead of your real name. The provision of your email address is necessary so that we can get in touch with you by email.
The data entered by you in the contact form is only used by us in order to respond to your message in connection with your query submitted to us via the contact form. We do not pass your data provided in the contact form on to third parties and do not use this data for purposes other than to respond to your enquiry. The data processing for the purpose of getting in touch with you takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your consent which you issue voluntarily.
Once your query has been dealt with, your data is deleted, unless statutory retention obligations prevent the deletion.
Data protection when sending application documents
When you send us your application documents, we only use these in order to take a decision concerning your application and do not pass your data on to third parties. We wish to inform you that should you send your application documents by email, we do not currently provide the option of encrypting your data. However, you can send your documents to us by email in encrypted form by using the 7ZIP program (http://www.7-zip.de/) and informing us of your password separately, for example by phone. You will receive an email from us to your provided address confirming receipt of your application.
You can also send your application to us by post at any time.
Application data is stored and administered by us separately from other data records. Should we enter into an employment contract with an applicant, the data which is transferred will be saved by us in order to perform the employment relationship and in compliance with the statutory regulations. Should no employment contract be entered into with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted at the latest six months following notification that the application has been unsuccessful, providing that no other legitimate interests of the controller responsible for the processing prevent the deletion or unless the applicant has expressly consented to the saving and retention of his or her application for a longer period of time, for example in order for us to get in touch in case of vacancies arising. As an example, another legitimate interest as referred to above is a proof obligation in proceedings under the General German Law relating to Equal Treatment (AGG).
The data processing for the purposes of getting in touch and processing your application data takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a,b GDPR on the basis of your consent which you have issued voluntarily, as well as in order to perform pre-contractual measures.
On our website, we use the SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) together with the highest level of encryption which is supported by your browser. This is generally 256-bit encryption. Should your browser not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit technology instead. You can find out whether an individual page of our Internet presence is transmitted in encrypted form from the close picture of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized third-party access. Our security measures are constantly improved in line with technical developments.
Processing / disclosure of data
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties for purposes other than those above or those listed below.
We only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
- you have issued your express consent to such in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- this is legally permitted accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR and is necessary in order to fulfill contractual relationships in connection with the performance of pre-contractual measures with you
- we are legally obliged to disclose the personal data in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. c GDPR
- the processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary in order to safeguard our legitimate interests or those of a third party, unless the interests or basic rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the personal data to be protected outweigh this requirement, in particular if the data subject is a child.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, to request information concerning your personal data which is processed by us. In particular, you can request information concerning the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or is being disclosed, the planned duration of the saving, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the origin of your data (should this not have been gathered by us), as well as the existence of automated decision making (including profiling) and, if applicable, detailed information concerning the specifics;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to request the rectification or completion of your personal data which is saved by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data which is saved by us, unless the processing is necessary in order to claim the right of freedom to express opinions and information which is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons which are in the public interest or for reasons which are necessary to bring, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, should the correctness of the data be disputed by you, should the processing be unlawful but you reject its deletion and we no longer require the data, however you require it in order to bring, exercise or defend legal claims or you have raised an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, up-to-date and machine-readable format or to request transfer to a different controller;
- in accordance with Article 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR, to revoke at any time the consent you have issued to us. This means that we may no longer continue the data processing which is based on this consent in the future;
- in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of employment or of our place of business for this purpose. A list of the data protection officers and their contact information can be found via the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right of objection
You have the right to raise an objection at any time for reasons connected to your specific situation against the processing of personal data relating to you, which takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letters e) or f). Following an objection, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove protectable reasons for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or if the purpose of the processing is to bring, exercise or defend legal claims.
Should you wish to claim your right of objection, it suffices to send us an email.
Changes to this data protection declaration - date of validity
Due to the continued development of our website or due to changes in legislation or regulations of the authorities, it may be necessary to alter this data protection declaration in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. The most up-to-date versions of the data protection declaration can be downloaded and printed out at any time under the data protection section of our website.
As of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letters e) or f)
Technical notice concerning the de-activation of cookies - instructions
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en and https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464/?hl=en (browse in private)
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac